* Login   * Register
Problems? Questions? Contact edwardappleby@yankeeracers.org!

Last visit was:
It is currently May 23rd, 2018, 2:47 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Re: Horcrux
PostPosted: August 7th, 2005, 12:09 am 
Explorer's Club (club degli esploratori)

So I read it today. good stuff, I enjoyed it more than Phoenix for sure. I can't stop thinking that somehow Snape will turn out to have carried out Dumbledore's wishes. The whole "severus ... please" could have been his pleading Snape to carry out his oath to him. I like the Regulas Black as R.A.B. too, but it almost seems a tad obvious. Anyway, I must sleep now.

Post subject: Snape
PostPosted: August 7th, 2005, 12:02 pm 
Sudden Death Academic Probation

I agree that Snape is still on the right side. There has to be some sort of trump card that caused the Dumbster to trust him for so long. Also, it seems like he easily could have brought Harry to Voldemort if he wanted to. And I think the way he reacted to being called a coward could be telling? As if to say that Harry had no idea what kind of danger Snape was putting himself in. Let alone the fact that he just had to kill the only good wizard that trusted him...

Post subject: Re: Gryff Horcrux?
PostPosted: December 29th, 2005, 12:37 pm 
Sudden Death Academic Probation

YES! I've believed that ever since I finished the book! Harry MUST be the final horcrux (because of the James/Lily deaths) and because of the scar and their weird "bond" thing! Harry can see into Voldemort's MIND, and Voldemort can most likely see into his! It only makes sense that in this respect, the only way that Harry can fully extinguish Voldemort is by sacrificing himself! That would be the best ending ever. I think Harry should die. It would make sense.

Another topic: Sirius Black? Whatever happened to him? He fell into the 'veil' thing, but where did he go??? <p>"I be not mad, but mad in craft!"

+HAMLET+</p>