* Login   * Register
Problems? Questions? Contact edwardappleby@yankeeracers.org!

Last visit was:
It is currently December 14th, 2017, 10:17 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Bill in CT
PostPosted: July 14th, 2005, 1:26 pm 
Explorer's Club (club degli esploratori)

I keep on missing Bill by a few days. At the premiere of TLA I missed him because he went out a side door, and I didn't hear about him coming 20 minutes away from me to golf. Well, I missed him again. I live next to Bristol CT, and on the border of my town and Bristol is the ESPN world headquarters. It's rather bizarre, it's not a large town at all but it has this huge television station. People I know who work there have said that Bill Murray often comes to the studios and to parties and stuff. Well my friend works at the Dunkin Donuts near ESPN and apparently the other day he stopped by for a cup of coffee. Apparently the cashier had an exchange with him that went like this.

"You look like Bill Murray."

"That's because I am."

<p><!--EZCODE HR START--><hr /><!--EZCODE HR END--><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.appliedcommunications.net" target="top">Lobsteriscos Rocketiza</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><!--EZCODE HR START--><hr /><!--EZCODE HR END--></p>